Thursday, July 20, 2006

Looks like I was wrong...

According to this article, it looks like what I've said for a while about the purpose of blogging was wrong. I've said for a long time that Blogs aught to have some sort of news analysis as their primary purpose. Basically, that they are personal talk shows for the Internet. It looks like I was wrong. Blogs are used primary as a way for people to share the events of their daily lives, and their own creations (whether writing or pictures or the like). So, it looks like Phillip and the other xanga users I've been harassing for years have normal blogs, and I'm the weird one.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Same here.
However, I don't think I could ever use the i-net as an online "diary" as other do. Much better just to talk face to face to a real friend. If I did, Yipes! Then everyone (instead of a selected few) would know how wierd I really am. :)
Thelology, Philosophy and Politics are much better topics of discussion any time than one's self and multitude of "problems" to complain about.