Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Summer is finally here!

At long last, we have reached the first day of summer. The calender has finally caught up with the weather! Now, when it's in the 90s or 100s, we can say, "well, that's summer in Colorado."

In other news, arysith asked that I explain my windows virus rant. I think he was, basically, talking about a spoofed quote I wrote a couple of years ago. Here it is:

"I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify Windows. I realized that it's not actually an operating system. Every operating system on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding hardware, but Windows does not. It move to a Hard drive, and it multiplies, and multiplies, until every bit of memory is consumed. The only way it can survive is to spread to another hard drive. There is another type of software on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. Windows is a disease, a cancer of this planet, it is a plague, and Linux is the cure."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

horaaayy you posted it


Arysyth